Thursday, April 28, 2005

fear

he asked, "where do you see yourself in five years?"

i blanked. i didn't know. i stood there and thought, "am i supposed to know?"

deep inside, i do.
but to say it out loud?
that requires honesty.

so i made something up. it wasn't untrue - well, it was indeed true, but not true.
"i want to be a teacher."

among other things.



my period... 9 days and counting. what is wrong with me? this is the third time in the last four months that i've had my period last over 5 days. it's annoying. it's worrisome.

it scares me. i go in to see dr. b on saturday. it'll be the third time in five weeks. *sigh* she said she'd been rethinking my situation and she might have an idea for how to tackle this problem. my physician said i should have dr. b check for cysts on my ovaries. to think i might have cysts...



there's something missing...



i think i'll go jogging again tonight. i can't believe how out of shape i am. (okay, i can believe it.) it's been almost a year since i've been to the gym. last night was horrific - i barely made it five minutes before i felt like i wanted to throw myself on the ground and curl up into a ball. but i forced myself to finish anyway. hmm... i need to get back into running.

No comments:

Post a Comment