Wednesday, January 19, 2005

To my Ryan...

Telling my pillow doesn't do justice... For you, mi amor:
I love the way you smile at me.
I love the way you kiss me.
I love your hands.
I love the way you hold my hand.
I love the way your hand wanders over my back.
I love your eyes.
I love the way they look at me.
I love your laugh. (Or maybe your giggles?)
I love your honesty.
I love you strength.
I love your enthusiasm.
I love your optimism.
I love your innocence.
I love the way you breath at night. (Even when you snore.)
I love how warm you always are.
I love all the spots that make you break down into giggles.
I love squeezing your butt.
I love how you've changed my life.
I love the way you love me.
I love when you whisper in my ear.
I love the way you hug me.
I love the way we talk about nothing and wonder where the time has gone.
I love how you make me believe.
I love your determination.
I love your dedication.
I love to love you.
I love our shared moments of bliss.
I love your nerdiness.
I love your boyish charm.
I love your ears.
I love the way you try so hard.
I love how open and willing you are to new things. Especially yellow and pink things. (No pun intended, hehe.)
I love the way you inspire me.
I love the way you encourage me.
I love the way you smell.
I love the way you smell me at the most random times.
I love your dreams.
I love your patience.
I love your tenderness.
I love your attention.
I love the way we snuggle. And cuddle. And spoon.
I love...
I love...
I love you.

And for the first time in my life, I feel beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment